Thursday, September 29, 2011

YS JAGAN ODARPU YATRA



  • Congress MP Y.S.Jagan Mohan Reddy greets his supporters before the start of his Odarpu yatranear his residence in Hyderabad. ..

  •  Speaking on the occasion, Jagan said he does not feel lonely as his father had given him a huge family that comprised the whole of Andhra Pradesh.   

  • Jagan unveiled another statue of YSR at Loddaputti. Meanwhile, the Sakshi news channel run by Jagan showed a message by him to YSR's fans on the occasion.  

  • I have been asked to give a message on the occasion of my father's birth anniversary by his well-wishers from abroad. I am happy you are celebrating my father's birthday. Mahatma Gandhi said my life is a message to the nation to see.  
  • "Our leader Rajasekhara Reddy also belonged to the same league. His life is a message to the state of Andhra Pradesh. The way he lived and his affectionate way of wishing people is a message. I learnt a lot from him. One who spoke to him just once can learn a lot from him. I thank each one of you with folded hands for your love and affection," he said in the message. 
 YS Jagan Odarpu Yatra Mp3 Songs Download Here
YS Jagan Odarpu Yatra Song 05

Download All Songs as Single File Click Here    

No comments:

Post a Comment